Storytelling meets digital
tech to distill understanding
We are Video Resolve, serving the digital production needs and dreams of businesses and organizations in Wichita and South-central Kansas. Our objective is to tell your stories with clarity, emotion, and craftsmanship that draws on decades of experience.
Our Aspirations for You
We can help you achieve growth, understanding, and influence in your market or the marketplace of ideas.
A Sample of Our Work
Our Core Values and Mission
- Understanding and explaining with engaging presentations isn’t just vital in a competitive market, we think it’s fun.
- We produce video that motivates learning, converts visitors into clients and curiosity into belief.
- We respect budgets; the time, effort, and resources it takes to create motivating presentations.
- We seek to master technology and techniques that empower our clients and yours.
- Individuals and interactions are more important than processes and tools.
- Customer satisfaction is more important than contract negotiation.
- We respect and strive to understand your story and tell it with integrity.
The Story Architect
I helped pioneer the intimate association of words and images into newspaper graphic reporting that informed in ways neither words nor pictures could on their own. That was a critical phase in a career that transitioned through wedding and news photography, Navy photojournalism and aerial photography, newspaper informational graphics reporting, watchdog investigative reporting and back to photography and videography. I combine 40 years of professional, award-winning communications work with modern technology to efficiently understand and accurately translate your stories for specific audiences using the right equipment and communication tools for the job.
- More than four decades of award-winning communication work in photojournalism, news reporting, graphic design and video production
- Communication major at Syracuse University’s Newhouse School
- Honorably discharged, award-winning Navy photojournalist and aerial photographer
- Award-winning newspaper informational graphics reporter
- Investigative reporter for Watchdog.org
The Digital Wizard
I love to create, whether by assembling sophisticated IT systems, illustrating from my imagination, or using digital tools to turn video into magic. It all brings so much joy. I am always looking for new ways to make video production more vibrant, exciting, interesting, and meaningful. I thrive on telling new stories and creating visions in digital format. A new angle, a shot outside the box, fresh inspiration and an emotional connection fuel my creations. This approach has served me well in the past and can bring creativity and greater impact and significance to your projects.
- 15 years of video production, graphic design, and video special effects experience
- Owner and creator of a YouTube Channel with over 1,000,000 subscribers and 740,000,000 total views
- Bachelor of Science in information technology management from American Military University
- Information technology and web development specialist
- Honorably discharged U.S. Air Force veteran
Video Resolve is Veteran Owned and Operated
We Support Military Veterans
Video Resolve is a United States Military Veteran owned and operated business. Paul was a member of the United States Navy while Ben was an airmen in the United States Air Force. A portion of the profits earned by Video Resolve will be donated to organizations that support U.S. servicemen and their families.
How can we help you?
Resolve to improve your video messaging today.
Latest Video Resolve News
Up to date information on our company, latest creations, and tutorials.
What They’re Saying
“I was very impressed with your approach and attention to detail - Your engagement and thoughtful questions really added to the content.”Todd Farha
“Paul worked with our organization to distill a complex message into a clear, top quality promotional video. We were astonished at the precision, professionalism, and attention to detail. Highly Recommended!”Jim CarlsonExecutive Director, The Kansas Natural Resource Coalition
“I've worked with Paul for many years on communication projects for my business. His work is consistent, reliable and he'll do whatever it takes to get it right.”Jim Johnson
“I've had the opportunity to work with both Mr. Soutar and Mr. Oliver. Together they mix brilliance in videography and audio with a practical approach necessary to complete projects.”Joseph Ashby